David Fischer, Sandler trainer, talks about understanding the buying process to sell more effectively. The sales process has changed significantly in recent years. Prospects are now much more informed about their options and the buying process than they used to be, so salespeople must adapt their approach accordingly. In this podcast, you will learn more about the buying process to understand your clients better and sell more effectively.
Key Topics and Timestamps
- 0:00:02 - How to Succeed in Matching Your Sales Process with the Modern Buyer Journey
- 0:02:48 - The Ideal Attitudes for Salespeople in the Modern Era
- 0:04:14 - The Role of the Salesperson in the Modern Buyer Journey
- 0:07:08 - The Importance of Sales Templating
- 0:10:00 - The Benefits of a Sales Process
- 0:12:18 - The Importance of Aligning Your Sales Process with Your Customer's Buying Process
- 0:14:29 - The Importance of a Good Sales Process
- 0:16:26 - The Benefits of a Macro Upfront Contract
- 0:17:44 - The Benefits of a Sales Process
- 0:24:54 - The Benefits of Training in the Sales Process
- The ideal sales process is when we have a good understanding of the objectives that our clients are trying to hit.
Get your TICKET to join our 2023 summit: https://events.sandler.com/summit2023